TUESDAY, APRIL 7TH!
4-6 p.m. EDUCATOR DINE & DISCUSS
HIGHLANDS CAFÉ, THOMASTON
For educators grades 2-7
- 4:00-4:30 Ten Mysteries of Talking Walls
Margy Burns Knight will share behind the scenes stories about how her global literacy book was created and updated for the 2014 edition.
- 4:30-4:45 Break for light fare
- 4:45-6:00 Teacher Workshop
- Teachers will practice strategies for literacy that align with the standards for informational texts.
- 3 copies of Talking Walls: Discover Your World will be raffled at the end of the workshop.
- Original Talking Walls illustrations by Anne Sibley O’Brien will be on display.
- Books available for purchase (20% discount for workshop participants)
- RSU #13 registration $15, all others $20, payable at the door. Registration includes dinner and certificate for teacher contact hours.
- To register: email: email@example.com or call 207-582-1899